This privacy notice explains how we, Fotocharlie Sdn. Bhd (Company No. 186972-U) process your personal data.
• Membership Programme
When you join our membership programme, you will or have provided us with your personal data such as your name, identity card number, contact details, data date of birth, gender, marital status, nationality, preferred language, occupation and monthly income and financial information.
It is mandatory for you to provide us your personal data as mentioned above and if you do not provide us with any of this information, we will not process your application or have complete information about you and may affect our membership service to you. We also process other personal data such as your purchasing habits.
We will be processing your personal data for the following purposes:-
• evaluating your application to be our member; and
• provision of subsequent services such administer the membership programme and benefits such as extended warranty and insurance, customer service, collection of payments from you, issuance of customer vouchers and member point collection.
When you join our contests, we will be processing personal data such as name, identity card, address, contact details and signature. It is mandatory for you to provide the required information failing which we will not be able to process your application to join our contest. We will process your personal data to facilitate your participation in our contests.
Periodically, we will organise contests. If you participate in these contests, we reserve the right to publish and/or use the above mentioned personal data for the purpose of advertisements, commerce and publicity whether online and/or offline. Your personal data may also be published on our website if you are one of the winners. We will never distribute your personal data to a third-party for financial gains.
• Website and Portal
When you register for an account or use the services provided through our electronic portal such as www.fotocharlie.com.my ("Portal"), we will be processing your personal data such as your name, email address, identity card number, contact detail, billing information and some demographic information such as gender and date of birth. It is mandatory for you to provide us these information to register for an account and also to use our services.
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:-
• to register an account with us;
• to process your orders and order fulfillment.
• to provide a more personalized experience on our Portal.
Your address information may be corrected or supplemented with standardized postal representation in order to ensure that your orders are delivered. Your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and access time will be logged automatically when you visit our Portal. The information that we get will be used to conduct site performance evaluations, to track the traffic that visited our Portal and to keep track of click stream data. This data enable us to determine what content our members find most appealing which helps us to enhance our Portal and maximize your shopping experience with us. Log files are not tied to personally identifiable information
Your demographic information (gender, date of birth, etc.) will be used for several security purposes, to ensure you are who you say you are and in fact you are paying with your credit cards and not someone using your stolen credit cards.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. We do not store this information and uses it for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
You may received our newsletter or message of the latest promotion or new product update, or to providing feedback. In additional, we may reach you via email for the following reason 1) if you have contacted us via email, 2) order status update or 3) we need to contact you for administrative purpose such as winning a contest.
We may use session cookies to provide a seamless experience on the site Portal and to combine with our log files so that we can understand our site traffic and analyze our demographic information in aggregate form. Cookies are pieces of information that your browser stores on your computer's hard drive which identify you when you enter the Portal. The ability to select samples on our site is not cookie-driven. If you have set your browser to reject cookies, our site Portal will not identify you when you enter and you will need to manually type in your ID and password.
We may also collect information about you in connection with social networking sites. When you interact with our social networking pages such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, we may collect personal data such as your name, nickname and comments. We may use the information we collected about you for the purposes listed at paragraph 4 below.
Other than the purposes stated above, we will generally process your personal data:-
• for fulfilment purposes;
• for research, statistical, data matching and product development; and
• to communicate with you for all the above purposes.
Your personal data will also be disclosed to individuals, service providers and organisations associated with us and any other selected parties (within or outside Malaysia) for all the purposes stated above.
We will also disclose your personal data to any other party to whom such disclosure is required by law or regulatory requirement or pursuant to a Court order. If we are merged or acquired by another entity, the personal data may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.
Unless you opt-out, we will process your personal data for present and future marketing purposes. If you have opted to be contacted for these purposes, We may contact you by way of telephone, electronic communications or by post.
We mainly communicate with you through email, if you wish to unsubscribe the direct marketing communications, you can find and click on the unsubscribe link in each of the promotional email, and we will opt you out from the mailing listing without any cost.
• Contacting Us
If you would like to make any inquiries or complaints or request access or correction of the personal data or opt out from receiving direct marketing materials, please contact us at:-
Address: 83A, 83, 84-84A, Jalan Shahbandar, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor
Tel : 010-258 7676
Fotocharlie Sdn Bhd reserves the right to amend the Privacy Notice without prior notice.
• All promotions running in Fotocharlie website are subject to each promotion’s terms and conditions.
• All promotions run independently and can’t be combined with other ongoing promotions unless otherwise stipulated.
• Each discount / voucher / promo code (if any) can only be used once per transaction per account and cannot be combined with other ongoing promotions unless otherwise stipulated.
• Each discount / voucher / promo code comes with expiry date and will end by 11.59pm on the specified date.
• Fotocharlie Sdn Bhd reserves the right to hold or cancel any order which violates any promotion’s terms and conditions.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
• Customer will receive a confirmation call for self collection arrangement.
• Majority of the product are available for self collection, except for bulky items.
• Pick up will be available at the selected locations and the time will be arranged during the confirmation call.
In the event that you are not available to collect your order on the assigned date, please contact us at +6010-258 7676
Standard Delivery (By courier)
• Delivery will take from 3 to 7 working days upon confirmation of order (excluding weekend & public holidays) where your order will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse. Please note that this may take longer during sales period.
• Delivery is only applicable for nationwide
• Please take note that selected product are not able to ship over East Malaysia.
Note: Standard delivery is not include insurance coverage. However, customer may Add-On insurance coverage base on the price below
|Protection Coverage Range on Value Shipment||Price|
|Up to RM1,000||RM10|
|Up to RM2,000||RM15|
|Up to RM3,000||RM20|
|Up to RM4,000||RM30|
|Up to RM5,000||RM40|
|From RM5,001 to RM10,000||RM50|
*Unless customer has purchase insurance coverage else Fotocharlie Sdn Bhd is not responsible for any missing or damage of the parcel during the delivery process. However we will take initaiative to claim for the loss and the loss reimbursemnet shall follow the policy of the courier company.
** Customer shall reject the goods if the parcel is damage or unseal upon delivery.
*** Fotoharlie Sdn. Bhd. only colloborate with trusted courier company in Malaysia such as GDEX, Lineclear, Poslaju, and etc
In the event that you are not available to collect your order on the assigned date, please contact us at
Tel: 010-258 7676
VIP Delivery (By Fotocharlie)
• Delivery within 24 - 48 hours upon confirmation of order (excluding weekend & public holidays) where your order will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse. Please note that this may take longer during sales period.
• VIP Delivery is only applicable for Batu Pahat area only.
• Customer will receive a confirmation call for delivery arrangement.
• Delivery charges may be apply and should be depending on the goods and location.
In the event that you are not available to collect your order on the assigned date, please contact us at
Tel: 010-258 7676
Fotocharlie Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to hold or cancel any order with prior notice when deemed necessary.
Fotocharlie Sdn. Bhd. will proceed with cancellation should circumstances below occur:
• The item is not / no longer available
• Pricing disputes arise
• Product illustration differs from actual product
• Payment failed or not received
• Payment information could not be verified
• The order cannot be shipped to the address provided or where the shipping address could not be verified
• Violation of Fotocharlie Sdn. Bhd. Terms and Conditions
• Cancellation initiated by the Customer
• Any other unforeseen circumstances that lead to cancellation
Upon cancellation, refund will be processed accordingly and might take up to 14- 21 working days. Whereby credit card may takes longer time which up to 30 working days and may be vary according to bank. Buyer should take note that a minimum of RM50 or maximum 2.7% of cancellation fee may be charged depends on your purchase.
RETURN/ EXCHANGE POLICY
Most orders are returnable within 7 calendar days upon receipt if they are incorrect, damaged or defective.
• Incorrect: The item is not the item you ordered. The model or colour is different from what is indicated on the order summary, or there are missing items or parts inside the packaging.
• Damaged: The item is found to be damaged upon receipt.
• Defective: The product is not functioning as described by the manufacturer.
Please take note that refund for bulky item such as fridge and washing machine is subject to the approval. For Product defective issue customer may contact us and we will arrange home service for inspection.
Returned items must meet the following requirements:
• The item must be shipped back to us within 7 calendar days upon receipt (as proved by the postal or courier receipt)
• Item must be in new condition and returned in its original packaging along with all accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and free gifts received with it. All packaging must be unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
• Item must be unused or hasn’t been installed.
• All securely sealed items must not be opened, especially electronic items (unless our service centre can ascertain that they were found defective at the time of opening).
Will I get a refund in case of returning the item?
You will be eligible for a full refund if the item has been inspected and verified that the item was in perfect condition as described above.
Can I return a damaged or defective product after 7 calendar days upon receipt?
If the item is covered by Replacement Warranty, you may bring the item to any Fotocharlie outlet to verify and process the return warranty accordingly.
How do I return an item?
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6010-258 7676 for any enquiries / questions.
Depending on the mode of payment you’ve selected upon transaction, you will be offered the mode of refund based on your payment mode and may be required to enter additional information.
The refund will take between 1 - 30 working days depending on our partnering banks. Please consult the table below for details.
|How you initially paid for your order||How you may receive your refund||Expected time to transfer funds|
|Credit card, debit card||Credit card/debit card charge reversal (refund)||Up to 30 working days|
|Online banking||Bank transfer||5 - 7 working days|
Is Warranty provided?
All product warranty will be base on manufacturer warranty policy such as Samsung smartphone and tablet entitle for 1 year warranty. Please take note that FREE GIFT that given upon purchase is not entitle for warranty.